Mazda Scrappage Scheme - Upgrade PlanTrade Your Old Car
Mazda Scrappage Scheme - Upgrade Plan
Mazda is currently offering a Scrappage Incentive Scheme which can save you up to £5,000 off any new Mazda with CO2 emissions up to 135g/km. This is available to cars that are registered by 30 September 2018, the Scrappage Incentive Scheme gives you an opportunity to trade in your old car (diesel or petrol) and get between £3,000 and £5,000 saving off a wide range of new Mazda Vehicles featuring award-winning SKYACTIV Technology.
Take a look below at the the potential savings available.
|Model||New Model Criteria||Scrappage Saving||Finance|
|2018 Mazda2||Up to 135 g/km CO2 emissions||£ 3,000||4.9% APR* Representative
Mazda Personal Contract Purchase
Mazda Conditional Sale
Up to 48 months
|Mazda CX-3||£ 4,000|
|Mazda CX-5||£ 4,000|
New Model Criteria:< 136 g/km CO2 emissions
Finance:4.9% APR* Representative
Mazda Personal Contract Purchase or Mazda Conditional Sale
Up to 48 months
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible?
- If your car was registered on or before 31 December 2010 you could be eligible for our Mazda Scrappage Upgrade Plan and savings off a new Mazda.
- Is the incentive only available on Diesel cars?
- No, the incentive scheme is available for both petrol and diesel cars.
- Are there any Mazda models not available for the Scrappage Incentive?
- Mazda MX-5 is excluded from the scheme as well as all Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5 petrol models and all other Mazda models above 135g/km CO2 emissions.
- What happens to my old car?
- Mazda UK has teamed up with CarTakeBack who provide a network of professionally managed authorised treatment facilities (ATF’s). These are fully licenced by the Environment Agency and meet Mazda’s quality standards for the receipt, treatment and recovery of vehicles. CarTakeBack responsibly recycle every vehicle to the government target of 95%. All eligible part-exchanged vehicles will be scrapped and removed from the road, highlighting Mazda's commitment to the environment and the lowering of CO2 emissions.
T & CMazda Scrappage Incentive Scheme is available to private customers registering a new Mazda with CO2 emissions up to 135g/km between 01.07.18 and 30.09.18, is conditional on the Scrappage of the part exchange vehicle, of any make, that has been registered to the current keeper for a minimum of 60 days and was first registered on or before 31 December 2010. Vehicles registered under this offer must be registered to the same name or address as the current keeper of the Scrappage vehicle. Retail sales only, subject to availability at participating dealers.
T&C apply. *4.9% APR Mazda Personal Contract Purchase and Mazda Conditional Sale available on all 2018 Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5 models, excludes models with CO2 emissions of more than 135g/km. Finance subject to status, 18s or over. Guarantee may be required. Mazda Financial Services RH1 1SR. Channel Islands excluded. Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless specified. Test drives subject to applicant status and availability.