Mazda Scrappage Upgrade PlanTrade Your Old Car
Mazda Scrappage Upgrade Plan
Mazda is currently offering a Scrappage Scheme - Upgrade Plan, which can save you up to £5,000 off any new sub 130g/km Mazda. This is available to cars that are registered by 31st December 2017, the upgrade plan gives you an opportunity to trade in your old car (diesel or petrol) and get between £2,500 and £5,000 saving off a wide range of sub 130g/km new Mazda Vehicles featuring award-winning Skyactive Technology.
Take a look below at the the potential savings available.
|Model||New Model Criteria||Fuel||Scrappage Saving|
|Mazda2||<130g/km CO2 emissions||Petrol
|Mazda CX-3||£ 3,000|
- 3.9% APR~ Representative;
- Mazda Personal Contract Purchase or Mazda Conditional Sale;
- Up to 48 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible?
- If your car was registered on or before 31 December 2009 you could be eligible for our Mazda Scrappage Upgrade Plan and savings off a new Mazda.
- Is the incentive only available on Diesel cars?
- No, the incentive scheme is available for both petrol and diesel cars.
- Are there any Mazda models not available for the Scrappage Incentive?
- Mazda CX-5 and Mazda MX-5 are excluded from the scheme as well as all Mazda CX-3 petrol models and all other Mazda models above 130g/km CO2 emissions.
- What happens to my old car?
- Mazda UK has teamed up with CarTakeBack who provide a network of professionally managed authorised treatment facilities (ATF’s). These are fully licenced by the Environment Agency and meet Mazda’s quality standards for the receipt, treatment and recovery of vehicles. CarTakeBack responsibly recycle every vehicle to the government target of 95%. All eligible part-exchanged vehicles will be scrapped and removed from the road, highlighting Mazda's commitment to the environment and the lowering of CO2 emissions.
T & CMazda Scrappage Upgrade Plan is available to private customers registering a new Mazda model with CO2 emissions of <130g/km between 7 September and 31 December 2017 and is conditional on the scrappage of the part exchange vehicle, of any make, that has been registered to the current keeper for a minimum of 60 days and was first registered on or before 31 December 2009. Vehicles registered under this offer must be registered to the same name or address as the current keeper of the scrappage vehicle. Retail sales only, subject to availability at participating dealers.
T&C apply. ~3.9% APR Mazda Personal Contract Purchase available on all Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda6 and Mazda CX-3 models, excludes models with CO2 emissions of more than 130g/km. Finance subject to status, 18s or over. Guarantee may be required. Mazda Financial Services RH1 1SR. Channel Islands excluded. Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless specified. Test drives subject to applicant status and availability.